Tuesday 30 August 2011

.Death To Evil...Or Please Just Go Learn Some Social Grace..

WHY  do there have to be such NEGATIVE, NASTY, SOUR people. Why can't they just take their  miserable and horrible little selfs away and find a gutter to curl up and BE GONE!!!!  WHY do people feel the need to be manipulative and calculating, heartless and shallow???

I was greatly enjoying being apart of a certain Model Search, proud that I had taken a step out of my shell and was taking a chance at a dream..... until a certain contestant had to get a nasty friend involved and write mean things online ..... after reading that I was much to average looking to deserve winning this compition and his much more Drop, Dead Gorgeous friend deserved to be recieving more votes then me....the fun was gone. The spell was broken. And me being to much of a  sensitive person was left feeling hurt...and a tad humiliated....

Which got me thinking...why have so many people lost the ability to be polite? Were has chivilary and lady-like behaviour gone??


I work in a prestigeous business area in quite a large corporate office.... but this morning while in the tearoom I over hear well you can't really call it that when they are speaking LOUD ENOUGH TO BE HEARD IN AFRICA..I listened to a loudly broadcasted conversation between the 2 about a bitchy mole who dobbed them into some one... "I know...." Said one of the girls ... " She is such a C***" ....
WHAATTTTTTTTT???????

I am still in shock and it's 1.46 in the afternoon now!!!
Why are people so rude AND crass, why is it easier for people to laugh and poke and prod and tease?
What happened to speaking words of kindness and love... having the restraint to not speak your mind when what you have to say has the ability to cut another person right through the heart??
Why do we only love and worship ourselves....??

Anyways after all my WHY's i came to the realization that the clouds out my window are not going to be giving me the answers so i have added it to my THINGS TO RESEARCH list ...yes i do have a list...do not tease me...you will hurt my feelings :)

ANYWAY I thought i would leave you with a verse i live my life by... because I believe in Kindness and Love and all things beautiful ...and no matter howmany people continue to try and hurt me....I won't retaliate because...


“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets." Mathew 7:12


Love ALWAYS!

Arnold
XoXo

7 comments:

  1. Aww that's just so mean! I think they were just jealous of you and so said mean things to try and bring you down. I hope you're okay, don't let them stop you having fun. Though I know how hard it is to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling girl, as one who knows you in the 3D world, you are certainly not average in any way.
    You are pure beautiful sunshine and dont you dare let the jealous ones spoil your fun.
    It is the green eyed monster and tall poppy thing that is coming out. Some people just cant bear other people being sucessful.
    You keep smiling that gorgeous smile. You deserve to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's someone striking out from their insecurities. Don't let their weakness hurt you. Those are just words and are meaningless.
    I too have noticed the lack of civility in society. I thought it was just us crass Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such amazing words of encouragement beautiful fellow bloggers...
    It has given me the strength I need to go march into battle and WIN THIS!!!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more!
    You've taken a big dive into the deep end and thrown yourself out there in entering such a comp, people shouldn't be making your confidence hit an all time low!
    But you know what they say, people put you down because their jealous of you!

    Manner's really are a thing of the past now. If I am at supermarket and I am standing there with an overloaded trolley and someone behind me only has a carton of milk I will ask if they want to go first, not only do they snob me off and push in front I don't even get a second thought or a thank-you. What's happened to common courtesy?

    Soon there will be no such thing as "please" and "thank-you" it'll just be "shut up" and "f!@# off"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dê acupuntura uma tentativa, ou talvez alguns suplementos nutricionais. Se você praticar esses métodos, Mohabbat Hindi Love Shayari In English At Poetry Tadka play bazaar Dur Na Jaya Karo Dil Tadap satta kingJake Samandar Ke Kinare Tum... Apne Hathon Me Pani Utha Lena... Jitna Tum Utha Lo Wo Tumhari.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You would prefer not to blow the entirety of your cash on getting land just to discover that you can't stand to set it up. AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete