Wednesday 24 August 2011

.My Hollywood Posse....



Most people deep down somewere want to meet a celebrity..or a Rockstar...or just someone famous they look up to...I most defiently include myself in this category... But Doppelgänger Week last year revealed something to me.... I am already rolling with the A List crowd.... Let's see if you agree...

1. Dettie AKA Miss Katy Perry (Pop Star)


2. Ree AKA Miss Katie Holmes (Dawsons Creek TV Series)



3. Han AKA Miss Eliza Dushku (The Dollhouse TV Series, Tru Calling TV Series)



4. Shanna AKA Lady Gaga (Pop Star)



5. Lisa AKA Holly Madison (Girls of The Playboy Mansion)





So what do you think??? Quite an impressive group of friends i have right????


Oh and you may be asking who is Arnold's Doppelgänger ??? The one and only famous person I was ever likened to.......





....Atomic Betty 




I want you to Share with me your famous Doppelgänger's ....

XoXo.....



5 comments:

  1. I've been compared to Amy Acker and Jorja Fox. Both are very flattering but I think completely wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been compared to Alex Trebek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft.... The Hollywood posse is so passé now that there is Arnold's posse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corte para trás na cafeína que você está consumindo. A cafeína pode ser um fator grande em fazer à ansiedade uma montanha, um pouco do que um monte da toupeira.satta king play bazaar

    ReplyDelete
  5. It might simply be ideal to employ somebody that realizes how to fix the issues the property has.
    AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete