Tuesday 23 August 2011

.A Week's Worth Of Writer's Block...

Soooo the last week has been migraine filled.. which i believe has killed off the last of my brain cells therefore resulting in my writer's block... so i stole the following Q&A from a friends blog in the hope that it may kick start some creativity and i will be back blogging about my weird outlook on life..... enjoy......

 
1. What time did you get up this morning?

My alarm went off at 6.45am.....i hit snooze..... 7.15am Dad phones (THANK GOD otherwise i would have slept all day not gone to work and probably been fired) ..."what you're not up yet?? Sleeping your life away...the morning is the best time of the day...you should have been up at 6 and gone for a run..." I do believe dad thinks i am still in school training for the olympics....hahaha oh the dreams i had as a youngen....

2. How do you like your steak?

Rare - Hey i was raised in France half my life...i learnt to eat like a European...and mmmm it's great!!!!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Harry Potter 7 with my fellow blogger http://arentweallalittlecrazy.blogspot.com/2011/08/forty-eight-q-as.html 


4. What is your favourite TV show?

Supernatural, the old AND new 90210, Pretty Little Liars, Skins, Criminal Minds, One Tree Hill, Lizzie Maguire, The OC, the list goes ON & ON...i am married to a driller...therefore i spend lots of time home...alone...with my number one weakness...DVD'S!!!! <3 

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

On my own desert island....i will be my own government :)
6. What did you have for breakfast?

Please don't crucify me..... a Red Bull & Inner Health Plus hehehehe...ekkkk i know! i'm so bad!!

7. What is your favorite food?

MOST impossible question to ask me...FOOD is my favourite food full stop!!! Top of my list though of what i regularily east... Sushi, Sashimi, Ngiri & Miso Soup mmmmmm... And Chicken Katsu with EXTRA sauce.....

8. Foods you dislike? 

Mmmmmmmm can't say i really dislike anything..... Not the biggest an of Oranges...since my Orange binge of 2005 ...which gave me hives for a week HAHAHAHA
9. Favorite place to eat?
I love eating out...only because i LOVE to dress up....but i enjoy throwing dinner parties :)


10. Favorite dressing?

MMMMMMMmmmmmmm all kinds.... probably Ranch....i like THICK dressings hehehe
12. What are your favorite clothes?

Dresses :)

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

St. Tropez BABY!!!! With ALL the trimmings...


 

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

Depends on what day you ask me :)



15. Favorite time of day?

Night...Because it either means BED or PARTY !!!


18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

Surfing!!!!



19. What is your favorite fragrance?

Perfume: Parlez Moi D'amore - John Galliano
Life scents: My man, My Coconut & lime candle...ahhhhhh
20. Favorite fruit/vegetable?
Fruit: Cherries
Vegie: roast potato, celery sticks with peanut butter :)
 

21. People watcher?

Totally...i enjoy making up stories about the persons day...based on their body language hahahaha
22. Are you a morning or night person?

NIGHT, i actually HATE the world in the morning.. even though my ENTIRE life i was awoken at 6 by my ever so chirpy father " UP UP STOP SLEEPING YOUR LIFE AWAY!!"
23. Do you have any pets?

I have a bright orange cat called Mister.Peach ... hahaha he is a crazy maniac :)
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?

I am off to Bali next week for my 3 year wedding anniversary :)
25 . Any pet peeves? People who think they are better then others...we are all humans ... all the same....


26. Favorite flower?

Lilliums & Frangipanis

27. Favorite ice cream?

Connoisseur brand - Chocolate w/ Cherry sauce
28. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

Motel Rocks - England
29. Do anything spontaneous lately?

Decided to get my makeup artist certificate with Napoleon Perdis


30. Last  vacation?

Spent a week in Melbourne for my birthday with the amazing Renee
31. Last person you went out to dinner with?

Hannah & Her Man for Mexican mmmmmm cheese dip and blue corn chips <3

32. What is your favorite colour?

PINK!!!!

33. How many tattoos do you have?

Zero

42. Worst habit?

Chatter Box....i talk everyone's ears off when i get excited or passionate about something!!!


Well that was defiently worth the effort....my creative juices are BACK!!!!!

Arnold Love to ALL

XXXXXXXXXXX  



6 comments:

  1. The thought of answering all those questions gives me writer's block haha :). Try Baskins and Robbins Love Potion 31, just for the chocolate hearts hiding throughout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmmmmmmmm Peanut Butter 'n Chocolate is my weakness.... and there is a Baskin' Robbins right down stairs.... i think i am going to take an afternoon tea break now ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't mind I might use these questions on my blog. I enjoyed reading your responses. Glad to know you are not covered in tattos like a lot of gals. Have a great rest of the week.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutly!!! Take them Odie...i think Quizzes are the funniest and easiest way of getting to learn useless facts about people hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Se você sente como você quer esse copo do café na manhã, beba apenas um copo, em vez de três ou quatro.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't naturally accept that the estimation of a property will go up. Peril anticipates the individuals who adopt that strategy.AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete