Monday 29 August 2011

.Arnold..The Future Model..

What a CRAZY week and weekend it has been!!

Friday I was notified that I had made it to the TOP 24  for the Bra's N Things Model Search I had entered during the week....and I am currently in the lead thanks to all my amazing friends who have gotten behind me and submitted their votes....

So to any bloggers out there who see this...and have a Facebook account Please log on and submit a vote for me....

Voting Instructions:



Direct Link To Vote for me:
https://www.facebook.com/brasnthings?sk=app_190322544333196


On top of this FANTASTIC news ... I entered two movie ticket competitions last week...and won the ticket's to BOTH...my Eye Doctor was running an Hour and Half late for my appointment so he felt bad and bulk billed my $150.00 consult... I recieved a free Calvin Klien lipstick when I brought my Daddy's Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine for Father's Day AND I won a corset top in a clothing store give away!!!!!!

Needless to say after my week of CRAZY luck I purchased a Lotto ticket for the 21Mil over the weekend.....I haven't checked it yet......But if I suddnely start blogging pictures of my luxery new yacht I'm sure you can put 2 and 2 together....
Please vote and pass my link on to any Facebook friends you know who may want to vote for me...Voting closes Friday....fingers crossed...maybe One day i will join Mirander Kerr as the 2nd ever Australian to be a Victoria's Secret model...

BIG GIANT LUCKY ARNOLD LOVE TO ALL

XoXo




6 comments:

  1. Aww good luck! Though after the week you've had I don't think you need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have my vote and hubby's too. Good luck lovely girl. You totally deserve to win

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took the link and voted for you. Good Luck but you really don't need luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your votes and encouragement everyone :) Total gems !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. certifique-se absolutamente de notificar o seu médico para se certificar de que é seguro para você fazer.
    play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  6. In case you're going to need to do some home tasks on your property, at that point you have to ensure you comprehend what you're doing. At the point when home enhancements are fouled up, it could truly make your land drop in esteem.AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete