Friday 12 August 2011

.Why Hello Friday..I Thought You Would Never Arrive...

Friday!!! Friday!!Friday!!! Friday!!

I would have to say it's one of my most favourite words in the English speaking language...
FRRIIIIDDDAAYYYYY...just rolls off the tongue...induces goosebumps...makes me giddy!!
I love it more then Saturday or Sunday or even a public holiday Monday!

My passionate love for Friday's started...like most of my half decent life experiences..at school, when you hit the age of the sleepovers!!!
Friday's just had excitment in it's air ...you would arrive at school and see every one with their pillows and over night bags...all day was constent chatter..lunchtime detentions were handed out a lot more on Friday's... note passing would hit an all time high as plans for the night ahead were made..and then the SIREN! Most days tired bodies dragged themselves from the classroom...slumped around on the oval a little longer...everyone putting off the afternoon's homework.. Not on Friday's! STAMPEDE! Pretty sure Olympic records were broken at G-P-S on Friday afternoons....
And as I grew up I noticed the bliss of Friday's never changed..
Have you noticed people are nicer on Friday's??
Well trust me they are...that cranky old lady at the corner Deli actually smiles at me on Friday's!!
No one road rages me on Friday's..they wave..blow kisses..
The magpie that insists on swopping and stealing my hair for it's nest every other day sings me a song and does a wing salute on Friday's!!
Friday's are euphoric !!!

But maybe it's just me with my rose tinted glasses on...they do say love is blind prehaps i am choosing to see no flaws in my lovable Friday's.....
So i want to hear your thoughts...are Friday's good to you??? Maybe deadlines and work stress make Friday's your most hated day and reading this has made you think..."Gee Arnold's mental"

Friday Love to you ALL

XoXo

7 comments:

  1. Love fridays, getting home, kicking back with a nice glass of red.
    Not sure if everybody is nicer but it is the one day I dont let it get to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if the people are nicer or if we just look past their normal state as we are thinking of what's coming up for us.
    I will say that generally speaking Fridays are nice to me. It seems the workday ends after lunch and the rest of the day is just filler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I used to have to work on weekends, Friday was just another day. But when I had weekends off you better believe it was my favorite day of the week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems that nothing can happen on Fridays that worry me too bad here at work. As the day goes on you realize you have less hours till you can put it all behind you. Fridays are special days for sure. Hope your's was great today.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore Fridays! Mainly because its the start of the weekend and I get to see Paul :)

    But also because at school and college you could just put up with the tedious workload alot better because you knew that in a few hours you'd be free all weekend! :)

    So yeah, I agree - Friday's are euphoric :) At least for the time being anyway lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Muitas vezes, as pessoas vão pensar play bazaar satta king negativamente quando olham para o futuro, e isso causa preocupação desnecessária. Então, ou apenas lidar com o presente, ou mudar seus pensamentos sobre o futuro para os mais positivos.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take as much time as necessary from the outset. It takes tolerance in the event that you need to put resources into land.AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete