Thursday 1 September 2011

Goodbye Friends....Hello Bali...


I just have one word........

VACCATION!!

Off to Bali tomorrow..for the first time..The word EXCITED just doesn't cut the mustard hrrmmmmm......

Animated!! Beside oneself!! Charged!! Delighted!! Enthusiastic!! Feverish!! Fired up!! Hyperactive!! Hysterical!! In a tizzy!! Thrilled!! Wild!! Wired!! Worked up!!!!!

I'm sure you catch my drift!! :)
Tune in Monday 12th  for a FULL recount of EVERY nitty-gritty, juicy, daring & dangerous detail when I get back from my week of ARNOLD IN THE TROPICS!

Try not to miss me as much as I will miss you!!!

Arnold Love

XoXo

7 comments:

  1. Have fun lovely! I just went to Bali 2 weeks ago for my first time as well. It is a real eye-opener trust me!
    A tip for bartaring (or how ever it is spelt) what ever price they say, halve it and go from there :)
    If you get scooters, do be careful they are a little crazy over there!
    Only eat in places that are packed with tourists, then you know the food is good :)
    Bottled water for everything! Including when you brush your pearly whites!

    Enjoy your self & have fun.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the most wonderful time and listen to what rikkilee says about bottled water. I forgot and came home with bali belly.

    It was a wonderful place when i went (a very long time ago)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Enjoy to the fullest! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute blog. I also love sailor moon and hello kitty. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Considere remédios alternativos. Há uma série de coisas que você pode fazer para lidar com satta king play bazaar sua ansiedade que estão fora da medicina mainstream.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ensure you have a spending when you put resources into land that incorporates the amount you will need to pay to fix the house you're purchasing upAAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete