Monday 19 September 2011

The A-B-C Of Arnold..

 


You will soon realize...I am quite the quiz fanatic..I LOVE answering the customer satisfaction forms after leaving a hotel..Want to leave feedback about the Telstra Website? SURE! ... Censes is something I count down the years to...Etc Etc...

A - Available

Have been happily maried for 3 years and 13 days....


B - Best Friend

I have 4 <3


C - Celebrity Crush

I am greedy..as with BFF's I have quite a few Celbrity Crushes hehe..

Matt Lanter (Liam from 90210)

Cam Gigandet (Volchok from The OC)

Channing Tatum ( Step Up)


D - Dad's Name

Stephen - Name Meaning is 'Crown' explains why I grew up thinking I was a Princess...Daddy is Royalty


E - Easiest Person To Talk To

My Youngest Brother


F - Favorite Band

3way Tie between Led Zeppelin and Blink 182 and Angels & Airwaves


G - Gummy Bears Or Worms

Gummy Bears because they are much cuter to look at....


H - Hometown

Geraldton, Western Australia


I - Instrument

Drums...Something wild and tribal about a drum..Drum solo's get my heart racing everytime


J - Job

Office & Accounts Manager...The Big Boss hehe


K - Kids

No Kids...and not to sure if I want any in my future...


L - Longest Car Ride

Geraldton to Coral Bay....8 Hours Plus Of driving...lovely scenery along the way though :)


M - Milk Flavor

Spearmint...alot of Childhood memories linked to Spearmint Milk... It makes my heart happy


N - Number Of Siblings

1 Older Brother who is in Heaven...
2 Younger Brothers...


O - One Wish

To never lose my compassion and love  for people, to always live a life filled with Integrity


P - Phobias

Bugs- all things that creep, and crawl around silently and have multiple legs


Q - Favorite Quote

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them..." Matthew 7:12


R - Reason To Smile

My Family
My Friends
Sun Showers


S - Song You Last Heard

Every Time You Need Me - Maria Rubia


T - Time You Woke Up

6.50Am to my alarm playing 'We don't Sleep When The Sun Goes Downnn......" Teenage Crime - Adrian Luxx <3


U - Unknown Fact About Me

I am an AVID Asterix & Obelix Fan


V - Vegetable

Eggplant mmmmmmmmm


W - Worst Habits

Getting the giggles in tense or serious situations...


X - X-Rays You've Had

Zero...I feel so deprived LOL


Y - Your Favorite Food

Anything Seafood... Sashimi...Prawn Cocktails...Bloody Mary Oysters...Chilli Mussels...Crayfish Mornay ... etc etc


Z - Zodiac Sign

Gemini...the Zodiac's darling hehe <3


XoXo..

6 comments:

  1. It's great knowing more about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great post. Learned lots more about A Girl Named Arnold!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your blog very much Play Bazaar By the next afternoon I'm kissing on the bit to bring it back. This is a great blogspot theme, where you can find the best themes and latest designs. very nice. But you know that this is the right time to start your business with Google Media Satta king

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quando você toma o momento de play bazaar satta king escrever para fora suas preocupações e medos, você liberá-las e permite um pensamento mais desobstruído da edição. satta king play bazaar Considere manter o diário com você para os momentos mais difíceis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take a gander at the cost of the property genuinely as it is autonomously and furthermore make sense of how much in lease you can make from the business. You should have the two numbers working for your specific circumstance. AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete