Tuesday 20 September 2011

Little Shakespeare...

 


When I find myself bored or restless .. or wide awake at 3AM dying of the flu I love pulling things out of storage and having a rummage...and last night.. I mean 'this morning' I stumbled upon all my old Year 12 bits and pieces...Year books, school work, photos AND all my old poetry and short stories I use to love writing... at the time I thought they were total masterpieces ... now re-reading them I find them so extremely mushy and actually embarrassingly hilarious.. this one survived my brutal critisim ...just.... so I thought I would share it with you....from the young Arnold during her first love....enjoy..or laugh ....

Loves Just That Way


Like a newly blooming rose bud...
Fresh..Young and Pure..
Loves just that way....
Like the first hot day of summer..
Wild..Sweaty and Fun....
Loves just that way...
Like the night of a full moon...
Calm...Peaceful and Beautiful.
Loves just that way..
But like a leaf in autumn
Gentle..Fragile and Easily crumbled.
Loves just that way..
Like a piece of ice...
Cold...Harsh and Sharp...
Loves just that way...
So see each day through new eyes..
Appreciate all the love around you..
Give it freely...and freely you will receive it...
Because loves just that way!!!


XoXo

3 comments:

  1. Mantenha um diário de ansiedade em curso. Como você progride através de seu dia, play bazaar satta king e você sente ansiedade sobre certas questões, consolar-se com o conhecimento de que você estará expressando sua ansiedade através da escrita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When thinking about retail or modern speculation properties, recollect two rules. First of all, don't spend a lot on the property. Besides, don't pay a lot for the business.AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete