Friday 4 November 2011

.Apologise From The World's Worst Blogger.



Flicking through my calander I have just realized it has been 43 days since my last blog!!!!
Now while everyone might be thinking I have been slacking off, I promise I have not...I was out living my Life ... but then slacking off from sharing it with the blogging world hehehe..

Because I don't have the time to write a novel 'The Last 43 Days of Arnold's Life'  I have lovingly constructed a photo collage of what I have been doing....Enjoy

Rottenest trip with my Daddy & Brother... 5Hours bike ride...through sand dunes (my Dad's brilliant idea for building upper leg muscles) multiple crashes...great food AND met the Quokka's :)




PARKLIFE MUSIC FESTIVAL 2011



Some Crazy nights with the ladies






The Bra's N Things State Semi Final...didn't make it to the final but was still an AMAZING day with the BEST support from my amazing friends (Especially Lisa-Doll with her sign for meeee)





Going into my fourth week at Napoleon Perdis Makeup Acadamy were I am studying for my Certificate in Fashion, Glamour & Bridal Makeup Artistry ...


HALLOWEEN 2011



Southern Comfort Promotions



And last but totally the BESTEST.. Was blessed with the chance to work with 2 AH-mazing designer's (PAYVAND),  1 Brilliant Photographer & the World's greatest Makeup Artist... Shooting images for their website.... I recomend adding their facebook https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150351811454306.370619.680604305&type=1#!/pages/Payvand/146385448767319  Their designs are going to go global they are just flawless!!




And now I am exhausted again just from re-capping the last 43 days...

 x x x



5 comments:

  1. You look so stunning in all this photos. Have missed reading you but life can get so busy.
    Hugs for you beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you were keeping busy and having fun with life. That's always a good thing. Your photo's are amazing. So good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I'm so exhausted keeping up with your life ... might need some days off to catch up lol. Keep enjoying and keep living. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. A ansiedade é muitas vezes baseada em fatores externos, em vez de internos. Por causa disso, play bazaar satta king é essencial identificar as causas do estresse e da ansiedade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On the off chance that you need to get into land contributing, however need more cash to purchase a bit of property all alone, don't fuss. AAPKI NEWS
    AAP KI NEWS

    ReplyDelete